HerStory Book Cover

Coming from Pagan Writers Press on March 8, 2013!

Search

Powered by Blogger.

Tribe

Publisher

Pagan Writers Press
Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sneak Peek at Lisa Cerezo's In the Company of Spirits

A mother's mind...

First content to dwell near the boisterous group, I eventually drew nearer, irrevocably, into the heart of the conversation at hand. At some point, I decided it was impossible to keep still my tongue, and in fact, began contributing to the rabble—to the obvious chagrin of some, but a few of these boys were actually welcoming to me, a refreshing change from my usual experiences. I soon found that the man whose presence had drawn me to this lively gathering was now regarding me with an intensity other women might have found unbearable. I had yet to discern whether he regarded me in any manner of esteem, or whether my presence had proved offensive, interrupting as I had his rather lengthy argument. Eventually, the crowd dispersed a bit, giving me an opportunity to observe this man a bit more closely.
***

Lisa Cerezo is a self-professed "entertainment enabler", who works with a variety of performing artists creating eclectic events in and around her area. Having honed her writing skills through marketing of these events, she decided to break out of her shell and try her hand at fiction after being inspired by a visit to the Abraham Lincoln Museum in Springfield, Illinois.

Lisa lives in Champaign, Illinois with her husband Jason, three boys, and a dog named Mulder.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...